Juleigh sent out the following message by email this morning. If you did not receive it, let her know so that you can be added to her distribution list.
1. Tonight is the Spooky Walk at Clark Garden for anyone who wishes to attend. A group will be meeting at 6:00 in the front entrance area. This is not an organized, planned Cub Scout event. Please use your own judgement in regards to whether you would like to attend or not (in regards to weather or if your child is ready for this). Cost is $4 per person to walk the Spooky Walk.
2. The 3rd grade Bear Den will be attending the NOT SO SPOOKY WALK on Sunday. They will meet at noon for a pizza lunch at Vincents Pizzaria in Waldbaums
Shopping Center. Though this is a planned den meeting for the Bears, all are invited to walk with them for the NOT So Spooky Walk. Cost is $3 per person for the walk, buy your own pizza! 🙂
3. This weekend, the new Wells Fargo bank by Panera is having a grand opening with some fun activities for everyone. Just wanted to share in case any of you wanted to get some freebies…
4. Speaking of which, this weekend is also the Korean Harvest Moon Festival from noon-6pm at Munsey Park Elementary School in Manhasset. It’s an indoor event with lots of stage presentations, traditional foods, and other fun things. I’ll be MCing the event, so if you’d like to experience some traditional Korean fun, please stop by. No cost to attend. (And each district will have a food booth to help fund their events, including the Herricks Korean Community!)
5. The minutes and newsletter will (hopefully!) be sent out this evening. Please be on the lookout. But just as a reminder, the Pack Night is on Nov. 2 at Christopher Morley at 6-8pm. In the event of rain, we will be meeting at Denton for a MOVIE NIGHT. If weather looks iffy, we will send out an email with exact information on the day of the event by 3:00pm.
6. Please check CUBPACK202.COM for up to the minute, latest information! 🙂